Friday, June 15, 2007

Still more clutter

Ok, so maybe there's a lot more clutter than I anticipated.
What have I been doing? I need some serious help with this mess.
Going to school, working, doing an internship, I had absolutely no time to fix and maintain this place.
A friend advised me to try some of this stuff.

How many of us out there has photos. And now in the age of technology, we have digital cameras that we take everywhere and print tons and tons of photos. But where do we put them?
Photo Organizer

Tips on managing your time with all those errands to run.
Time Management

Quickly clear clutter (Say that 5 times, fast)
Busy Person's Guide to Organization

Organize, declutter, and simplify your life now.
Clear your Clutter

7 simple secrets to reclaiming your space
Seven Secrets to Making Space

And guess what?.....They worked.

No comments: